TechnoLitra

Saturday 31 October 2015

Asia and Indian eCommerce Industry Statistics Facts for 2015 - 2016, Growth and opportunities of eCommerce

                         I want to buy a Parker pen but don't have time to go to market and select one for me. Can I get it while doing my office work. the answer is "Yes" and the solution is called eCommerce.
I don't have a Laptop how would I buy something online ? O don't you have a Smart Phone, Go Ahead and download shopping app to browse thousands of options digitally to buy online. The rapid change has taken place in eCommerce Industry and following graphical representation will show you some facts and figures of eCommerce Industry in India and in Asia-Pacific 

Note: the source of graphical representation is mentioned at the bottom of  graphics

eCommerce in ASIA - Statistics and Trends

eCommerce in ASIA - Statistics and Trends


eCommerce in INDIA - Statistics and Trends

eCommerce in INDIA - Statistics and Trends



1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete